Monday, December 19, 2005

ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY: My sisters Laura & Lisa were born!

The year was 1974 and the place was Safford, Arizona. Willy & I had gone to stay with Grandpa & Grandma Elrey in Tucson while mom recovered from delivering twins (we were 3 &2 years old). Mom & Dad came from Safford with the new babies on Christmas Eve, so it was liek Santa had brought Willy and me each a baby! I remember I got the Sunshine Family dolls for Christmas and I was so excited, but nothing could beat getting TWO baby sisters for Christmas.

Happy Birthday, Laura & Lisa!
And PS: Last Tuesday was my sister Sara's 23rd birthday--I didn't forget and she knows it cuz I sent her a cool card, but I didn't blog it, so now I'm doing it!
Feliz Cumpleanos, Sara!
Layton/Post/Drews Kids, 2001- Mike, Amy, Laura, Lisa, FakeMatt, Sam, Sara, Jamie, Jill, Dana, & Willy
Here are all my siblings at Sara's wedding September 1, 2001 in California (the two tiny adopted ones are missing from this picture and Matt is actual a cardboard FakeMatt because RealMatt was on his mission in New York City). The birthday girls are labeled and I am hiding behind Sara because I am about 7 months pregnant with Addie.

1 comment:

Happy Gilmores said...

Cool- my grandma grew up on a ranch outside of Safford (but born in Thatcher... a little bit earlier than your sisters.... like in 1903).

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...