Monday, February 20, 2006

"Freezin' Butt Cold"

First of all, a link for your surfing pleasure (have fun with this one--I think I would like the magnets they sell): sign generator

Secondly, I am still here and I even went to the temple Saturday in Billings and to church Sunday here. I keep forgetting that I am and will be exhausted for a while because I am pregnant and that's just the way it is. I always forget the unbelievable tiredness. It's as if I have a constant unisom IV drip going or something--if I can rest my head, I am out. But the sickness is fading, and Rich is feeling better, too. Soon we will be all better.

Our anniversary trip was fun. Our hotel had a temple discount, so it was only $35 (!!!) and they had a big spiral waterslide in their warm indoor pool, so we totally went swimming Friday night--a day that saw A HIGH of eleven below zero (today, is reached a toasty +17 so far). It was cool to watch the steam freeze to the window. We also stopped to buy the details for our master bath and found all the "Restore and Restyle" stuff we wanted on sale for half price at Target. And some cute spring shoes for the girls. It was great. We were gone for 25 hours and it was delightful.

I have to fix my scanner and I will post the picture of me and Heidi from the paper last week. Until then, adieu.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

What a fun weekend. I need a little get away with Drew soon. 25 hours would do the trick for me! I would be so refreshed!

Happy Gilmores said...

Some of that cold air worked its way to Texas. It got down to 30 this weekend and people went crazy. The Stake cancelled the youth dance on Saturday and the stake youth fireside on Sunday because there might be ice on the road. We had to laugh.

Page and I got down to Galveston Island a couple weeks ago for an overnight trip. It was wonderful. But we didn't get as good of a deal on our room as you did. And we didn't go swimming, but we did watch surfers out on the beach....

Anonymous said...

1st off, making signs is fun!

2nd, http://www.customsigngenerator.com let's you generate more custom signs.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...