Monday, February 06, 2006

Sicky

We tried to go to Helena to visit Matt & Amie & watch the Superbowl with them--again, we went, I was too sick, and we came home Sunday morning. I finally went to the doctor where they confirmed that (a) I am indeed 8 weeks pregnant and (b) I do have pneumonia. So I came home with a big bag of treats-- an Albuterol nebulizer, Tylenol 3, and a Z-pack of antibiotics. YUM! Rich has taken the girls for FHE with their Melin cousins and I have just taken my breathing treatment and half a Tylenol 3. Wish me a good, cough-free night and I'll be on the mend in no time! Pictures coming soon when I feel better.

UPDATE: Now it's Friday, and last night was my first semi-decent night's sleep. I feel better today, with only an earache, cough, and runny nose. My chest feels better and will hopefully be functioning soon (I haven't worked out since January 23rd). The girls are all better and my in-laws are taking good care of me. Thanks for the well-wishes.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you feel better James, Love and miss you!

Jenn said...

Yuck...sorry that you are so sick. I missed ya yesterday at church. Just wanted to say hi! Hope you feel better soon. If you need anything let me know...

Geo said...

Oh, awful. Poor you. i had walking pneumonia once and I thought I was going to die. Never been so sick as that before or since. Please get well soon and don't cough your lungs out.

xoxo

Happy Gilmores said...

Get well soon. Get a blessing! And congrats on the baby.

Aim said...

We were sad to see you go but it sounds like you did the right thing to get better the fastest. Now go take a nice long bubble bath in your amazing hot tub.

ps- still jealous about that tub!

amie

Brooks Brown said...

sorry you are sick.
a delayed congratulations on the good news.
i have one of those nebulizers too. puff away sister.

cmhl said...

oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...