Saturday, February 25, 2006

Teaser

Just a quick note to say we enjoyed a warm(er), sunny, windless day in Helena today visiting new baby Sam and his family. His maternal Grammy was there and made us a divine dinner of Cornbread-and-bacon-stuffed pork chops, sweet potatoes, rolls, and salad with brownies for dessert! I will be feeling that all night, but it was GREAT! Amie looks great and we had fun with all 4 Posties. I will post great pix tomorrow. We arrived home to the news that my very special and darling cousin, Maren, expects her first baby in August. I am so happy for her--it makes my pregnancy better and more fun to know there's a second cousin coming, too. More tomorrow--

1 comment:

Laura said...

Woo hoo for maren. I can't wait to see you guys and get to know my little neices!!! Look for us in the middle to the end of July! We love you.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...