Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Got Tagged

First of all, let me say too bad about the Wildcats and the Tarheels--two of my favorite teams are eliminated from the NCAA MBB tournament. Shucks...but great games to watch!

Becca asked me about THE FOURS

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
donut finisher (I hate donuts)
copy girl at quick printer
bra fitter and sales girl at lingerie store
copy writer /editor

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
Raising Arizona
A Room With A View
Cinema Paradiso
Sixteen Candles

4 Places I Have Lived
Tucson, Arizona
Weatherford, Oklahoma
Provo, Utah
Pinehurst, North Carolina

4 Places I Want to Live
Paradise Valley, Montana
Tucson or Summerhaven, Arizona
A small town on Oahu
??? (I like where I live now and I would never leave the states)

4 TV Shows I Watch Regularly
(and by regularly, I mean “Shows I Tivo and then fast forward to get the story because I watch for an hour at night”)
The Daily Show (rarely miss it)
Scrubs (never miss it, thanks to tivo)
My Name is Earl
Biography

4 Highly-Regarded TV shows I have never watched a minute of
Desperate Housewives
West Wing
Lost
Gray’s Anatomy

4 Places I Have Vacationed
Washington, DC (Disneyland for nerds)
Disneyland
San Carlos, Mexico
San Diego

4 Places I would Like to Vacation
Europe by Rail
Scandinavia by Cruise
Every fall in Mexico somewhere on the Sea of Cortez
New England

4 Favorite Dishes
Grilled Hawaiian Kebabs with Chili & Rice
Any Fresh Mex with lime, cilantro & fresh corn tortillas
Montana’s Rib & Chop House Baseball cut steak with sides of mushroom stuffing and squash casserole
Chili’s Caribbean Salad

4 Sites I visit daily
All the links to your right…
Joh
Becca
Google Maps

4 Places I Would Rather Be
Tucson
A Mexican Beach (especially when it’s snowing here)
Asleep
Nowhere (I like where I live)

4 People I am Tagging
Jill
Brent
Lacy
Brooks

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Reading your 4's was fun...we have SOO much in common!(At least the things we would like to do)
Sorry I missed you at church, I had woke up with a KILLER sore throat and a BIG headache. Kind of stayed in pjs and my bed most of the day. Thanks for the bday wishes.

Happy Gilmores said...

Does Rib and Chop still have the stuffing as a side? I thought they took it off the menu. I asked for the recipe once and they wouldn't give it to me.

Jamie said...

The mushroom stuffing is now a "Special"--they make it sometimes--but a guy who works there told me they talked about putting it back on the menu because people got so mad when it was gone. I haven't been there for almost 6 months, so I don't know if that ever happened. Last time I went, though, it was on special...YUMMY! I LOOOVE that stuff. Jenn, your headache must have been contagiojs because I woke up with a doozy this morning (plus more morning sickness--what gives? I'm past 14 weeks--isn't this supposed to be BETTER, not worse??)--so I am going to see the chiro this afternoon and get some morning sickness homeopathy, too. I hope we can get together soon!! Love you Gilmores and Claars!

Geo said...

Bra fitter . . . ouch! Somebody's got to do that, I guess. In fact, somebody's got to do it for me soon . . . weight loss has a couple of disadvantages, particularly when you're already at a disadvantage . . . !

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...