Friday, March 17, 2006

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya...

Update: Arizona beat Wisconsin in the first round of the tourney (YAY!) and you would not believe the weather today! It's 49 degreesF and the wind is 10mph (that's like NO WIND in Livingston)--I got the mail in bare feet and it was so sunny and warm! So it's been a happy St. Patty's afterall!!!

We kicked off our big St. Patty's celebration this morning with...morning sickness!! Yay, my favorite! So the green pancakes I planned fell through and now the kids are just having a normal day, except Addie & Ally wore green (Ally is wearing Addie's Flogging Molly shirt--I should make them all learn a Flogging Molly song today, huh?). I think I will make green eggs and ham omelets for lunch and Shamrock shakes...if we didn't have 6 crazy kids, we'd get a babysitter and go out to O'Ryan's pub here in Livingston--it's the coolest old school pub with yummy Irish food and music.

So yeah, my sister has been here all week with her 4 cute kids and it has actually been pretty fun--just a little crazy! You can read some details here. I have to go see what the 23-month-old tasmanian devils are doing.

More later! PS: BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!!!

1 comment:

Happy Gilmores said...

We love O'Ryans. But today we are cooking corned beef and cabbage. I made a loaf of Irish Soda Bread and Page is going to make a dessert that is green and yummy. Then after dinner we are sitting down to watch "Darby O'Gil and the Little People". A young Sean Connery is so cool to watch.

I'm sorry that you are feeling "green" today --- and not in the good Irish kind of way....

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...