Monday, May 29, 2006

Get well, Aunt Party

Yesterday I wrote a post about my Auntie for my other blog. It was timely, as Aunt Marti had a horse accident on Saturday and broke her pelvis, then had to be air lifted into Tucson for emergency surgery for internal bleeding late last night. She is still in Intesnsive Care and we are all a little shook up. Aside from the worry, we have enjoyed a cold, rainy Memorial Day at home getting stuff done. The fence is done; flowers are planted; laundry is done. We just pray for Auntie M's recovery.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Mom called me today and told me, I about hit the floor. I also got the e-mail from G-pa today. I haven't been on the puter all weekend cuz of yard sale stuff. I am trying not to worry. Love you guys.

cmhl said...

I hope your aunt improves quickly!!

Happy Gilmores said...

Hope she gets well soon. I bet Sean is thrilled it's raining up there. He was hoping to play a lot of tennis.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...