Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lovely Day

I had a nice, mellow Mother's Day. We are all a little under the weather--colds? Allergies?--so we took it easy. We are also a little broke, so Rich and the girls made my gifts this year (besides the awesome 20-tray dehydrator I got as an early gift from Rich off ebay). Rich made me wood planters for my deck off the dining room so I can keep my herb garden there with easy kitchen access. He also set up our composter, so we are ready to eat good this summer and fall!!!

We went to church )where Addie got up front with the Primary kids and sang to me) and had lunch with Rich's parents and Grandma Vivian, then just took naps. Rich is heading to Helena & Great Falls tonight for an insurance conference that lasts until Wednesday. BUMMER! I will miss him!!! I have to go say good bye to him now, but go read what I posted on my other blog! Hope your day was great, and have a good week!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...