Tuesday, May 16, 2006

On This Date in History...

My super cutie cousin, Larkin, was born--May 16, 1985. He lived across the street from me while I was in high school and I used to take him every where with me. He loved my high school boyfriend Robert and called him Rabbit. He was the cutest little boy, and he;s a pretty cute big boy, too. Click on his link over to the right and wish him a happy 21st... ...Happy Birthday, Yarkin!!!...
We love and miss you! (these pix are form Sam's wedding in December)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You're welcome, Larkin! I meant every word, especially the part about you having a Yellowstone adventure--your big fluffy pillow's just a-waitin' on my guest room!!! :)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...