Tuesday, May 16, 2006

oops

I forgot to tell you that Rich came home Monday morning because he got the dates for the conference mixed up. So he has to go BACK to Great Falls next week, but we are going to go with him as far as Helena and visit Matt , Amie, Jake, & Sam. Poor Rich drove about 4 hours Monday for nothing! (I was relieved, though--I would never make it as a single mom--I was having anxiety attacks at 4 am Monday).

I don't have much to write about because I am really super tired lately and can hardly form a complete sentence. I had a check up to day and still haven't gained any weight. Baby sounds and measures good and my BP is down to 130/80. I am DAWG TARD, though. I really enjoyed Taylor on American Idol tonight, but I fast-forwarded a lot of the show cuz I was too tired to suffer through all of Elliott's songs.

I had some funny kids' stories for you, but I'll have to jot them down and get back to you--Heidi and Addie are hilarious, though. I fear for the new baby sometimes. ;)

More later...

3 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

I actually cast a vote for Katherine last night. Hope I didn't jinx her!

We are flying Sean up to Montana next week. He will be staying with the McCanns. The rest of us are staying home.

I might be going to Livingston in a couple months. The hospital called me and needs me to come testify at a deposition. So if that doesnt change, I will be up there sometime this summer for a day or two.

Hope you start feeling more energy soon.

Jamie said...

I voted for Kat, too--for like a half-hour straight on redial while I watched the show play back on tivo (the lines were already open when I started watching, so I plugged in her number and hit redial a million times). My theory is that I love her and Taylor equally, and Taylor seems pretty safe, but I could not live with myself if the jolly troll beat out Kat. She is really so much more marketable and entertaining than Elliott...thee shouldn't even be a contest!

Happy Gilmores said...

I thought it was funny last night when Randy and Paula dogged Kat about her song choice on her first song and she said "I didn't pick it!" DUH. Atleast Simon gave her a song that she could hit out of the park. She did great. A radio talk show host was saying today he felt she picked that last song as her "audition" to Broadway. That she really wants to be in theater, and this was her showing them she could do it. Interesting perception. He also said if you close your eyes and listen to Elliot without looking at him, he actually sounds pretty good, but when you look at him, it ruins it. HAHAHA - that was funny.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...