Friday, June 09, 2006

Pardon My French...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198931,00.html

..but it's about damn time. Mom & I were just saying this last night....let them walk out of the court room and have the millstone hung around their necks and throw them in the river! Given the recidivism rate and the research that finds pedophilia "incurable," I think the death penalty should definitely be an option here. And PLEASE put the "rehabilitation" sentences to rest-- experts say it will never happen and I don't think it's worth one more rape/molestation/ murder to try and find out, either.

4 comments:

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Ditto!! It's been a long time coming and I am glad its here, Now can we just get every state to pass this!!!!

chrissy said...

A quote from the article:

"I'm not saying that raping a child is not a horrible crime, but no one has died."

Shocking! Even if the child hasn't died, they're changed for the worst. They have to live with those memories and that fear for the rest of their lives.

On a lighter note, I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm against the death penalty, but I do believe that people who commit these kinds of crimes need to be locked up in a deep, dark cave somewhere and never, ever be allowed to see the light of day again.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...