Thursday, June 01, 2006

We Made It!

On Wednesday we had our "dress rehearsal" for our long drive out to Missouri. We picked up Cody & Tyler in Pocatello and drove 4-1/2 hours home to Livingston. When Rich got home form work, we went on a photo expedition. I have been letting the boys use our small digital camera and they have taken tons of photos. Here are just a few of my favorites:
Tyler up on a cliff above town
Livingston from a hill up north (taken by Cody)
Livingston Peak, looking southeast.

3 comments:

Laura said...

All the pictures are cute. How fun to have the boys there with you.

Laura said...

James, It just hit me last night that we will be there when you have the baby and let me tell you, I was so excited that I almost wet my pants.

Brooks Brown said...

Like I tell my parents, I bet looking at those mountains never stops being amazing.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...