Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fantasy Shopping

I decided to make a baby registry/ wish list in case anybody wants to send us baby gifts or we have a shower. I don’t think I have registered for baby before, and I got plenty of lovely, personal, useful gifts without asking for them. But I thought since this is the last baby and it looks like a boy, there might be some specific items we need and others we don’t. So here’s a link to our target.com wish-list (just enter my name). And I am kind of kidding about the Whale Crib set...it's so cute, but so pricey...we'll probably go with an Ikea crib comforter and sew a cover that goes with the plain creme crib stuff we already have; so if you're near Ikea, let me know because I need one of these and they're not sold online:



We also love the Johnson’s Bedtime bath products and white onesises in every size. Or maybe if you’re really ambitious, you could collaborate with Rich and the gang and get a very cheap version of this (in navy, red, or taupe--I swear I saw a cute one at Walmart that would work, then never saw it again)!



We DO need a nice, compact high chair, and we plan to get the little Ikea one, and I plan on borrowing a good bouncy seat from one of my sisters or sisters-in-law.

Other than that (and lots of diapers and wipes), we are pretty much set. I guess mostly this post is just me typing out my mental inventory list…it’s the crazy nesting setting in!

PS: Thanks, Jill & Audrey, for all the nice baby boy clothes! Once I am sure this baby is a boy, I am sending tons of cute girls clothes your way!

PPS: Click here to see something else I really, REALLY want!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...