Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Birth Blogging

I was chattin’ it up with my OB nurse (Hi, Barb) today and I gave her my blog address so she can read about what’s going on behind the scenes, and about my delivery when it happens (she only works at the clinic, not the hospital, so she will miss out on all the fun UNTIL she reads it here). I just realized that I went on total blogging hiatus when I had the girls, but I recorded their birth stories later (well, I keep a regular pen-and-ink pregnancy journal, and eventually I posted the birth stories from there). So here's the link to Heidi’s birth story (I don't know where I posted Addie's), and the rest of the blog records the aftermath we call Melin family life.

By the way, dear readers, the "resting" seems to be paying off, as I gained 2 pounds and the BP was lower today. The ultrasound results made the doctor happy (big fat baby=possible early induction, which in turn makes ME happy), and I feel like I just might survive the next 2 months!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I will see you in about 6 days!!!!

chrissy said...

Only 2 months left?!? Time sure flies when you're not the one who's prego! :)

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Jamie said...

Actually, it's going faster for me this time, too. Probably because I didn't have to lay in bed and be sick for six months! May and June really flew by, and that's always nice when you're looking forward to a big event. Thanks...

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...