Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally...Beautiful Artwork!

On a whim I just tried posting pix to blogger, and Lo! It worked! So here are some cute pictures colored by Ally & Addie one week ago today! This masterpiece by Adddie shows Ally, Belle, & Addie sitting on lawn chairs after swimming last Saturday. To the right is the pool and the triangle thingies are our fence. Note Addie's distictive signature on the left preceeded by a heart (the artist herself explained all this to me).
I love this picture by Ally so much, I might make notecards out of it. I can't wait til she gets a tiny bit older and can come stay with us for a week or so...she is still my baby niece!!
Here are the cuties at the church during the July 1st pancake breakfast. Jack is on the ground catching ants.


I may be pushing my luck, but here are some more pix....here's our table at the breakfast: clockwisee from left, it's Ad, Al, Belle, Jill's frined Michelle, Jill, Ben, Uncle Mike, Heidi, & Jack.

Later on Saturday, Rich took the kids to play at Sacajawea Park. Ally & Addie swing...

...and Belle, Heidi, and Jack swing, too.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Those pictures are so cute! Jared loves to catch ants and lightning bugs. Such a silly boy!

Happy Gilmores said...

qGlad to see the pancake breakfast has gone back outside.... despite the wind.

Anonymous said...

Who's got the cutest daughters in the World? Yeah I do

Jamie said...

Gilmores...right after this photo was taken, it strted raining like crazy and the ward moved like a well-oiled machine to move the breakfast back inside!! But, yes, it should be outside!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...