Tuesday, July 18, 2006

ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY...1992

...I got my mission call in the mail! I had gone over to Uncle Matt's house to go swimming, but when I heard Gram & Gramp drive up to the house, I knew the mail had come and they'd brought the letter we had been waiting for! I was called by Ezra Taft Benson to labor in the North Carolina Raleigh Mission, English speaking, and reported to the MTC on October 7, 1992. It was, at the time, the best choice I'd ever made and the best year-and-a-half of my life. I am happy to report things have only improved since then, thanks in part to what I learned and who I became there. WOW! 14 YEARS... A page from my scrapbook...click to enlarge.

1 comment:

cmhl said...

that is a great picture!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...