Saturday, August 05, 2006

By the Way

I have been meaning to say this for a while... some people read my blog and don't leave comments (LURKERS). That's okay, but maybe some people (Hi, Grampa!) don't know how.

At the bottom of every post, it says something like, "Posted by Jamie at something-0'clock---Comments." If you click on the word "comments", it will show you the comments along with a window where you can type your own comment. I allow anonymous comments (from non-bloggers), so just write your comment (maybe include your name in there) and click anonymous, then type in the silly word verification (so I don't get spam comments), and voila! Not only does your comment appear in the comments section on the blog, it comes to my email box as a little note.

And I like little notes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Iam a lurker. Albeit a kind one and one who hasn't got much to say. I couldn't handle a blog, I would spend all my time trying to think of something important to say and end up with egg on my face, figurtively that is.

Jamie said...

Yay! You "De-lurked!" It's just nice to know you're there! I am so proud of you and impressed with your computer skills! I don't know of anyone even CLOSE to my age who gets to "IM" with their grandpa! If I'm supposed to be saying something important here on the blog, I must be BATHING in eggs! It's more of a snapshot of my scattered brain and its mostly-shallow thoughts. But it keeps us in touch, right? ;) LOVE YOU, POPPY!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maj,
I am a lurker too, but I'm your biggest fan. I check your blog almost every day, It keeps me close to you. I check the other kids too, Sara, Dana and Jill need to up-date bad!!! I love you!

Laura said...

G- Thanks mom, I have one too ya know. Love you james.

Jamie said...

Um, Laura, I think she was saying she checks everyone's (including yours and Amie's), but Sara, Dana, and Jill need to update. Yep, that's what it says...

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you and your family last weekend. Your house looks great! We had so much fun coming back to Livingston. We can't wait until next time......

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...