Friday, August 04, 2006

BELLY

Addie took these photos of my belly today. I should have done a sideways one--I'll do that later. You get the picture...Biggest prego belly ever for me, by far, but about 10 pounds less than when I had Heidi.
I got an email about this fun little google game where you search for your name + the word “needs” and then make a funny list of your needs according to the internet. So my “Jamie needs…” search turned up the following:

JAMIE NEEDS…
A kid
Your vote
Mental help
More than a mother’s love
A teacher
A car
To grow up
Some sugar
Permanency
A liver transplant
Some sleepy
A gavel
To radically improve [her] interpersonal skills
To learn to sit up straight (pilates)
(they forgot "to have that baby!!!!!")

Try it yourself and let me see your faves in the comments section!

4 comments:

cmhl said...

"cmhl" needs:
to play with some sheepies her own size (?)
more area to run & play
support and reassurance
attention
some kitty food to calm her nerves

HA!

I think most beings w/ my real name are either dogs or cats!

Happy Gilmores said...

mike needs:

a date
help
a van
to update profile image
a blog

Laura said...

-To die
_To get a man
_ To take better care of her own two kids! LOL
-Help
- A life
- A Shave
_ 3,000 for new legs
_ To do something better then to google her name.

Jill Petersen said...

I haven't done the Jill needs yet! I just wanted to say that your belly is especially cute!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...