Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Family Night Fun...

WOW! James is one week old today (well, tonight). WE LOVE having him in our family! Here are some fun quotes from family night last night:
Heidi put on Rich's hat and sunglasses. He said, "Look at you! Are you a cool dude?"
Heidi said, "NO! I not cool dude, I Daddy."
During our song practice (the girls are learning the Articles of Faith songs--we are on #4), Addie misquoted the AF #3: "We believe that through the atonement of Christ all mankind may be saved by obedience to THE LOST ORNAMENTS of the gospel" (rather than "the laws and ordinances of the gospel."). Then we were singing "I am a Child of God," and she sang, "Has given me a larfby home with parents kind and dear..." We tried really hard not to laugh and asked her what a larfby home was. She had no answer, so we taught her that it's "Earthly home" and what that means. SO FUNNY!!!
This is James' "YIKES, I hear Heidi!" face.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Larfby.....Holy cow, that is so funny.

Johanna Buchert Smith said...

hee hee!

Brooks Brown said...

James has a lot of action to take in being the youngest Melin. I heard on CNN today that wildfires are getting very close to Livingston. I am hoping you guys are okay. I know how bad it can get with the smoke in Missoula.

cmhl said...

dollbaby... you need to post baby pictures of the girls so we can see who he looks like!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...