Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SEPTEMBER 5th AFTER ALL!

Sister Jill here-
I talked to Jamie yesterday morning while she was packing her bag for the hospital. She just returned from a Dr appt. where her doc said it was the day. She was making progress and it was TIME!!! I have the priviledge of being a guest blogger! I recieved another call around 11PM last night, and guess what? Baby Boy Melin is here!!! You will never guess his weight- 9lbs 11ounces!!! Born at 10:53PM, I am sure the proud parents are so happy he is finally out of there! Congratulations Jamie and Rich!

2 comments:

The Mommy said...

Congrates to the both of you!! Finally!! Hope all is well. First of all, was it indeed a Melin Boy?? And if so, did we decide on a name??? James or Ole?? I am so happy..3 is such a change from two. Good luck.

Jenn said...

Hip hip hooray! I am so excited for you guys!! And hey i was pretty close on the weight!!!
Can't wait to see everyone! i am soooo excited!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...