Thursday, November 02, 2006

After a good night's sleep and a shower at Dad's, we kept on truckin' to Utah on Friday morning, 10/20...here's a photo of the state line at 80mph.
We stopped at Temple Square on our way to my sister Jill's house, so we could buy some stuff at the distribution center and see the Joseph Smith movie at the Legacy Theatre (that's another post for another day, but it was BY FAR the best church movie ever made...I didn't cringe once! It was beautiful and moving and I am so glad we stopped).
My lovely niece, Ally, with her cousin James
Hangin' at Jill's house Friday afternoon
(that's Jack and Dad post on the couch, Jill dressing James after the bath she gave him after he threw up all over her, and that's me on the other couch).

1 comment:

Geo said...

That's Ally? Holy growth hormones, Batman!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...