Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Guess Where I Am?

I'm on Minot AFB in Minot, North Dakota! We are spending Thanksgiving with Rich's brother, Jess, and his family (Captain and Mrs. Melin, as it says on the front of the house). The drive was good, and I am pleased to report that the boring flatness of the Great Plains conitinues all the way up north! We are having a great time already--it's been fun meeting baby Matthew and introducing James Ole. And the older kids are having a blast, too. I don't know how much I'll write this weekend, but we'll be home Sunday and I will blog Addie's AWESOME birthday Pajama Party--it was sooo much fun! Until then, Happy Thanksgiving to all yall...may I refer you to last year's post for my favorite Thanksgiving thoughts.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...