Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wannabe



I am up late waiting for some Cheddar Dill Bread to bake. I am having the missionaries and my in-laws over for dinner tomorrow night and I have a very busy day tomorrow, so I started dinner tonight ( what should turn out to be a really good beef stew with three kinds of bread on the side). I'll post the bread recipe if it turns out good.

James is two months old today. It kind of makes my heart hurt how fast time flies.

In the morning I am going visiting teaching with my companion of over three years. Our assignments recently changed and now visit two families who live out in Cokedale. It's a fun drive when the dirt road is decent! We got to choose our message this month and we decided on THIS address given in last month's conference...one of the best messages for anyone of any faith, I believe.

While I've been waiting, I have been taking in some YouTube... I am posting links to two 80's music videos that totally defined (a) my high school musical tastes and (b) more importantly, my fashion sense. Now, I wasn't too into being a Wannabe, but if there was anyone I ever wanted to be (besides Gidget) it was Belinda (this particular incarnation only) or Maria (any incarnation). The hairdo's in theses videos were particularly inportant to me, as were Belinda's sunglasses and hoop earrings.

Ahhhh, great stuff.

Interesting News...I wonder what will happen now?

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

I think I might have been a little more obsessed then you! I am so glad you Its so fun to watch that video! It brings back so much!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...