Thursday, December 14, 2006

Because I Love You...

...I will share my favorite secular Christmas song of all time:
Seriously, the orchestrated chorus and the tin whistle never fail to make my heart skip a beat and my tummy flutters. Just beautiful. And funny.
Merry Christmas!
PS: Happy Birthday, Cousin Brent!
In your honor, just one more Christmas Pop Song, from a
How many pop stars can you name from 22 years ago in this video? CRAZY!
And it just occured to me how funny this song is, although the sentiment and purpose was kind--"Do they know it's Christmas time?" could be countered with, "Do they CARE it's Christmas time?" Um, probably not, but it's good to feed people, regardless of their culture or religion, right? ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, cuz! It was a good one.

I thought Jody Whatley looked out of place in that video for some reason. Ha ha.

Carla said...

My favorite out of them all is Phil Collins on drums! I can't place the first singer though???

Thanks for the name suggestions

Jamie said...

that first singer is Paul Young...remeber "Everytime You GoAway (You Take a Piece of Me With You)"? Ah, the 80s.

Aim said...

Youre right. Thats not me to do something like that. Broken hearts make you do irrational things I guess. I'll put my blog back up when I can trust myself to be sane again.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...