Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Addiesms

"I'm gonna tell Bubby a secret. It's the secretiest secret ever."

"Be careful on this ice, Heidi. It's the slickiest ice of the winter."

Consistent favorites:
"You're ruining my life"
"When I grow up, I'm putting YOU in time out" (yeah you are--it's called "assisted living," honey, and I say BRING IT ON!)...

There are more...I'll add them when I have time to think...by the way, her arm is healing great and she doesn't have to wear the sling anymore; She just can't wrestle or play on the monkey bars for another month. Her X-Ray showed this cool band of bone (the doctor called it a "Bone band aid, like a scab") around the fracture. Our bodies are so cool.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

In T Jay's prayer last night he preyed that "if we tell a secret too loud in someone's ear, that we won't."
Secret's are important business for kids apparently!
Cute Addiesms

Kelli said...

Oops!I misspelled prayed, I don't know how to edit comments, yet

Jamie said...

That's the owrst part, Kell--YOU CAN"T!!! I am the worst typist--I have finger dyslexia or what ever, so you better believe that there are a bunch of idiotic-looking comments from me floating around in cyberspace!

Brooks Brown said...

She is hilarious! I love "your ruining my life!" -- what a flair for the dramatic. Hey, I would take a time out any old day.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...