Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Sad Story

Q: Know what these are?
Yesterday when Heidi went down for a nap, I told Addie I had to finish something on the computer before I could play puzzles with her. So she was dinkin' around and a few minutes later, she came in the office holding these two mega blocks, upside down, each half-full of water.
"Mom," she said with a sniffle, "do you know what these are?" [fake SOB]...
"Ummm...mega blocks with water in them...why are you playing in the water?"
"You're WRONG! These are all the tears I cried because you said it's not puzzle time yet."
A: Tear Vessels

7 comments:

chrissy said...

Ha ha! That's the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

Laura said...

How do you deal with that???

Jamie said...

Skagg: Hi, Chrissy!!!
Laura: I LAUGH because I'm evil and she is such a cute little drama queen!

Kelli said...

That is so funny! I love the stories about what the kids have said!

dscokween said...

bwahaha....

I would have answered 'caltrops' since at our house, they are designed to inflict the greatest amount of pain for blind, midnight runs to the potty. Nothing is more painful to step on in the middle of the night, except for maybe the small legos.

Anonymous said...

oh, my girls aren't the only ones with the drama.

Jamie said...

Nope, Tom...you're not alone. Rich feels your pain. I think most girls are a little dramatic, but I am sure the daughters of Adriane and me have an extra flair for demonstartive emotion. Don't knock it--maybe one day it'll make them famous and pay for your luxury nursing home!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...