Monday, March 05, 2007

Figgerin' Stuff Out

I must insist that you click on my Brother Sam's link over there on the right (or right here) and tell him how cute his wife is and that they should keep blogging because we love them!

Since my new camera has a very fun and easy-to-use video camera in it, I intend to post clips here in the future. Tonight after Family Night I taught myself how to do it, and hopefully it will work. Here's one of the first videos we made the day we got the camera.






James, Heidi, Gram on Vimeo

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so cool, I was just asking Jess how we could post video clips on the blog, you'll have to tell us how you did it! Very cute babies!!!!

Anonymous said...

how cool is that!!!!

Anonymous said...

uh, excuse me, DOLLBABIES!!! so sweet!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...