Sunday, April 08, 2007

On Friday...

...we left Livingston at noon for Idaho Falls to photograph a wedding and finally have our anniversary overnight temple trip. I had never been to the IF temple, but that's where Rich was endowed, so I was excited to check it out. My awesome visiting teacher Marianne and her daughter, Caitlyn, came adn had a slumber party with my kids Friday night, then Gram & Gramp Melin picked them up on Saturday morning when they got home from the Billings Temple. Rich & I stopped briefly in Bozeman at I Spy Design so that Rich could submit some photos to their new stock photography site, Wild West Photos. It was a great visit and I am really excited about the new site.
Althoug it was warm and sunny in IF, spring hasn't quite sprung there yet...I thought this bare tree was so beautiful!
We arrived home to WINTER in Livingston. This is a photo taken in Bozeman as you head toward the pass that leads east to Livngston. Beneath those clouds lurked frosty, windy, twenty-degree weather and lots of left-over snow. (Luckily, the sun blessed us on Easter morning).
We had a lovely little vacation--thank you so much to our babysitters and to the Harveys, who paid for our trip and were sealed on Saturday--congratulations!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!! Your Easter decorations are adorable. It looks so pretty there in Montana!! And your children are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love and miss you guys!!

chrissy said...

You take the best pictures! I'm glad you had a great Easter!

Jenn said...

I'm glaad that you guys had a good time. Some day we'll be going to the Temple...(sigh) Anyhow, check out my blog...there are some cute photos of MY baby!(oh, and go vote for me (follow the link)

Jill Petersen said...

These pics are beautiful! Happy Easter! I am so glad you are coming to visit me soon! Sorry I haven't kept up on your blog!

Anonymous said...

The first time we went to Boise, I decided to save SO much money (joke) and fly into Idaho Falls. WE did, rented a car, and drove for what seemed like 40 days & 40 nights across the vast Idaho wasteland.. I'll NEVER forget that trip, hahaha!

anyway, my point being, I have personally viewed that temple!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...