Friday, April 13, 2007

On This Date in History...

...My Dear Georgia Bee was born back in 1964!
Happy Birthday, Amiga!
Here we are back in 1997 whenI was visiting Provo...
I'm waving and Georgia is biting an apple.

Erin Casper holding Brandon, Geo holding Sam Egan, Jamie holding Brittany Capser, and Heidi carrying Mags

...and here is a picture from a color-copied collage, which shows not one but TWO BIRTHDAY GIRLS...that's Georgia rubbing Heidi's belly (that's Maggie in there), and Heidi (another dear amiga and Georgia's SIL) had a birthday on Wednesday, so

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, DEAR HEIDI

(sorry I'm so late, but there is an AWESOME card in the mail to you!)

Georgia, Enjoy your day! I am so sorry I have failed once again to get your package in the mail, but GOOD BIRTHDAY NEWS! I can deliver it in person next weekend! Please can we have a gathering sometime on Friday, Saturday or Sunday at which most Provo Bucherts are present and can play with my sweet baby James? I miss all yall so much. And what say ye, Utah Amigas? Anyone up for lunch on Friday 4/20? I'll be in Lehi, so e-me and I'll e-you my cell number and we'll rendezvous!


1 comment:

Geo said...

I yam honored to see my mug of yore spotlighted here agian. Ten years ago! Amazing! The bottom photo is even older! Gee, we DO go way back, don't we?

I don't think I can do Friday the 20th lunch, but maybe Sunday dinner at THQ? I can't volunteer them, of course, but it might work. Iit's usually a pot luck thing.

Love you!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...