Saturday, May 12, 2007

All I Ever Knew...

Let me preface this post by acknowledging my dear friends who wish to be Mothers and are not, and/or who have lost their mothers and grandmothers. I always think about you on Mother's Day and remember the little squeeze my heart would feel each Mothers Day in my 20's when I thought I might never be a mother. Thank you for your influence in my life and for blessing my kids' lives, too.


Mothers, Grandmothers, Sisters, Aunts, Girlfriends, Stepmothers...enjoy.
Happy Mother's Day
(I know--JCPenney? Really? But it's such a great commercial, and this version of the song is so beautiful when you imagine it's about mothers!)




PS: Read THIS (click).

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey James, The "PS" made my heart hurt! I can't imagin not being able to call Mom. Love you

Laura said...

oops....forgot the E. :)

chrissy said...

I thought it was just my prego hormones that made me cry a few days ago when I saw this commercial on TV! I'm glad to hear it touched someone else, too. Happy Mother's Day, all you Moms!!!

Elizabeth said...

This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...