Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Real Quick

Jill is here with her four kids--spur-of-the-moment fun surprise for Mothers Day! YAY! So I am going to be brief and share some pix from our Sunday walk: Going up the hill on Summit street with our house inthe background. Addie is pushing the kids in the bike trailer and I am talking to mom on the cell phone.
This is our town from the hill by our house. You can see I-90, The Melin Agency, and Dairy Queen (owned by a family in our ward) from this angle.
This is looking south of town toward Paradise Valley...so pretty.
And to cheer up your hump day, here's my sweet, smiley boy!

Have a Happy Wednesday! We're off to have some Cousin Fun!





2 comments:

chrissy said...

How fun is that? I hope you guys have a blast!

Lyndi said...

That little boy is beautiful! It is so deja vu for me...Maj, he totally has your little baby face...wow! I wish I was there....I miss you guys.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...