Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heidi-ism

Heidi has been obsessed with maturation lately...I can't get her to stop talking about hair in her armpits and boobs. She always asks if she can "feel the pokies in your armpits" (I am hoping that doesn't get blurted out in sacrament meeting).

I overheard this the other morning:

[Rich was changing Heidi's diaper]
Heidi: Dad, when I grow up, I'm gonna have hair on my armpits...
Rich: Yep.
Heidi: And hair on my bum...
Rich: Probably.
Heidi: And I will have big boobs, just like you! High five!

[Rich laughed really hard, but didn't really think man-boobs deserved a high-five. And I did get his permission to repeat this story]

4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I laughed very hard!! I tagged you. Go see me :)

Laura said...

Holy crap thats funny! Thats my girl, Man I love her. Can she come live with me.

Jenn said...

You just gotta love that girl!
Michaela once told me she didn't want to be a mommy. When I asked her why, she relpied "Cuz, I don't want boobies" I just didn't have the heart to tell her that she is genetically doomed!

Geo said...

Ha haaa!! So funny! And I love that Rich has such a good sense of humor about it.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...