Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh, Yeah...

...I forgot these in my Jolly June post. They were lost in the wrong folder! I've got Father's Day pix, too, so just hold your horses til I get home from work!

My three sillies...the girls were torturing James again with dress-ups. They love to put that hat on him because it's too small for either of them. And ya gotta love Heidi's swim suit over her clothes.

He really hates necklaces (which is great because I won't ever have to worry about him looking like a redneck or a gangsta wearing chains).

...but I think he likes aprons (who doesn't?!).

I think these were taken on Rich's actual birthday, June 18th. James was having fun playing in the girls' room.
Although he hasn't figured out the crawling, James does a great job scooting around on his bum with his feet or just rolling to get where he wants to go. At least he's moving now...a few weeks ago I was getting concerned!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James is so adorable!

Jenn said...

Thanks for letting the wee bub hang out with his Auntie Jenn...I had fun!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...