Thursday, June 07, 2007

How Now Brown Cow

Sorry--it's been a busy week, and I was getting a bad attitude about the computer--I needed some space. So I took some time and we've made amends. I had to make some Primary stuff today, so I also took the time to make a new banner for my blog. I have mixed feelings about it, but I think it'll stay (photo credits go to my awesome husband, and Addie took the one of us beng silly).


So Monday we had FHE at the park with a picnic, Tuesday the kids had a date with Grandma while I trained for my new job as a front desk clerk at the Comfort Inn (4-5 evenings per week from 5ish-8ish over the summer...it's crazy town with the Yellowstone traffic), and I also had a parent-teacher conference at Addie's school (so fun--her teachers were so cool), and Rich had to help people move that night , so we ate tortillas and hummus and berry smoothies for dinner and went to bed early. Wednesday we got up at 5am and left for Helena at 5:45am, so Rich & Dad could attend an ainsurance conference and I could visit Lehmans & Posts! It was a busy, rainy day, but we had so much fun --the kids LOVED seeng their cousins and riding the carousel and I was so happy to see Matt, Amie, Laura, Darrin, & their kids! It continued to be rainy and cold, so I snuggled up with the kids when we got home at 3pm, then made a yummy dinner and went to teach a family with the sister missionaries. I watched CSI with Rich for the first time in like 5 years, and we crashed. Today (Thursday) was house cleaning and babysitting the Westenskow kids. I have a little more house work, start dinner, read with Addie, and then another night home alone while Rich attends a Stake meeting in Bozeman, and Friday is all about Primary Presidency stuff and helping the Warren family clean, pack, and move to Bozeman. Hopefully I will have done enough around here to allow for some fun on Saturday--we can play and get ready for Grandma Rosalie's 60th birthday on Sunday!

So that's al the news for now. I'll post a few pix later...I don't have any of yesterday in Helena cuz my camera was DEAD. Shucks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new banner.

Laura said...

I love the new banner! How did you do that. I don't really like any of the templates that blogger has. I like to add some cute touches....I would do more...I just don't know how. Love you.

Anonymous said...

So, this is off the topic, but I thought I would say I enjoyed your COVER article on mormonchic.com! I go there every so often to see what they have and I was so happy to see your article!! It was very well written and what I need to be reminded of everyday, but especially today. Thank you! And since I am commenting I should also say that I heart your new banner. I was in Tucson last weekend and stopped by the East Stake center and thought of you! :)

Jenn said...

Now I'm jealous, cuz' that's what I want to do with my banner....have my title go across my onw phot...and heck now I like the collage look too! What's agirl to do??? See ya later today...yippee!

Geo said...

Is there any way to center your banner, or maybe left-justify? On my browser it wants to run off the right, and I have to scroll to see it all at once, no matter how big window I open.

Jamie said...

Hey, Georgia--Yeah, I was trying to fix that by shrinking the original Photoshop jpeg. That didn't work, so I had Cousin Brent fix it...Better now? :)

Geo said...

Byooteeful.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...