Friday, June 08, 2007

Well, Whataya Know?

My Ol' amiga, Stephanie Ingermanson Lund left the following comment for me today:

So, this is off the topic, but I thought I would say I enjoyed your COVER article on mormonchic.com! I go there every so often to see what they have and I was so happy to see your article!! It was very well written and what I need to be reminded of everyday, but especially today. Thank you! And since I am commenting I should also say that I heart your new banner. I was in Tucson last weekend and stopped by the East Stake center and thought of you! :)


Awww...thanks Steph! I think of you as a missionary when I go to Missouri, and try to imagine you have a dinner appointment with my parents, or imagine you throwing sandbags up to save the Arch from the flood of '93! Anyway, I did not know that mormonchic was re-publishing that article I wrote almost three years ago. Cool Thanks for the heads up! I have been so busy at Segullah, I haven't checked Mormonchic in a long time. Viva the 'zines for LDS mujeres! I urge you to click around those links and get inspired. And if you or anyone you know has some gospel perspective to share, Segullah is accepting submissions until Sept. 7 for our Spring Issue, "Roots & Branches."


PS: I miss you, Steph!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your cover article and I am so thankful for your words and perspective. How I miss you and wish I could live accross the street or something..... I really love reading your blog and having access to my kids as well. Major HUGS and Kisses! Auntie M

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...