Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Testament of Siesta (not NAFTA)

You know we live a siesta culture at our house, right? I have a testimony of naptime ("I like the night life, baby")....well, I just found this old (ca.2000) clip of Kathleen Madigan sharing her version of the history of Mexican Siesta. It starts out with some good Canada jokes, and then she gets to Mexico. Give siesta some thought, because I know without a shadow of a doubt that it's good to be a night AND morning person. Maybe you could show this to your boss. Maybe in the millenium we will all siesta--not because we NEED to, but because it feels so dang good to curl up in a patch of sunlight with a fan blowin' on ya, wake up when the temp has dropped 10 degrees, and make hay until 11pm. WARNING: This clip is rated PG-13, as it uses the word (my favorite cuss word) "A*S."

1 comment:

shoeaddict said...

#1- LOVE her
#2- Luke has to go to Canada again on August 12th. I'll let you know again so you can pray.
#3- I HEART Raul. I drag a*s around 2-4, too.

Viva la siesta!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...