Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

I think I may have mentioned how I used to HATE Spongebob Squarepants and now that show makes me laugh out loud. I don't know why my kids love it so much cuz they can't possibly get the jokes, but they love it and I watch it with them sometimes. Most of my friends don't allow thier kids to watch the show because the characters act like idiots, but my theory is even if your kids don't grow up to be idiots, they will probably be surrounded by them, so they may as well get familiar, ya know?

Anyway, this song was on yesterday and it made me laugh out loud. Spongebob is befriending The Villain, Plankton, who is a tiny angry creature always plotting to rule the world. SB is trying to teach Plankton what FUN is ...the words that Plankton uses for F-U-N are hilarious.... (is his name Plankton Ahmadinejad?...Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Just checking out your blog when this caught my eye--my kids, husband and I can all sing this song. It's hillarious! (and FUN!)

Geo said...

Now I've got Tim Curry on my mind . . . .

Happy Gilmores said...

Our family loves this song. We even downloaded it and listen and sing to it on road trips. And if we ever catch the episode on tv it is an added bonus.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...