Monday, July 16, 2007

My Wee Hausfraus

While I was doing house work last Monday, the girls went and got their aprons on, too, and brought their animal "babies" up for a nice walk (in the house and on the drive way).When I asked them what they were doing, they said...
"We're playing Mommies. We're walking our babies so we can be healthy."
Yay! No soap-ops and bon-bons for these little hausfraus!
Stay tuned for more pictures of a WILD weekend ...
(after we get THIS Monday's housework done!)
Only TWO DAYS til Aunt Lisa gets here! YAY!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute...I remember doing the same thing when I was little!

Jill Petersen said...

my girls like to take their stuffed animals and babies EVERYWHERE! When they bring there plethera of toys up stairs I usually get mad at them! They just like exploring and being mommies so I should mellow out I guess. I remember Belle and Jack doing that at your house last time I was up there. Its really cute!

Geo said...

They sure look like healthy mommies! And happy too.

Keep up the good work, girls. The next generation is in your hands.

shoeaddict said...

I love the look of adoration on Heidi's while looking up at Addie. So sweet

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...