Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Belated

Okay, okay, I know it's been forever since I posted, but listen...I threw a party on Saturday night which had 50 guests (not exaggerating--that was the headcount), then I did the Primary music Sunday and went and worked 3-11pm Sunday evening, then Monday my horrible sore throat and cough came back! And right now I am on my way to work, but here is a sneak peek at what's in store when I get a minute: James on Saturday night, all dressed up for our back-to -school Luau.
Addie at school this morning...yeah, SCHOOL. My daughter is enrolled in public school and today (8/29) was her first day of kindergarten. More pix coming soon. Initial report: "It was totally easy" "We read good stories" and "I love hot lunch! I had a chicken sammich today!"
Yay, Addie!
Meanwhile, no word from Headstart about Heidi getting in. That will mean more to you after you read my upcoming post about yesterday, aka Jamie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.
Til then, adieu, blogosphere.

7 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I really hope you don't get creeped out by me but, that boy is just soooooo gorgeous!!

How cute is Addie? So glad she was happy at school

Jill Petersen said...

I LOVE James' shirt! He is freakin cute! I can hardly stand to look at him without crying because I can't pick him up squeeze him!


Addie looks adorable on her first day of kindergarden. It just dawned on me that Belle and Addie are in the same grade! Can you imagine the trouble they are going to get into when they get together as they get older? Maybe that won't happen...

Maggie Roe said...

Don't move to Australia!

But if you do, continue to blog, OK?

Laura said...

They are both so cute. I am loving how long Addie's hair is getting.

Aim said...

haha! Hurray for baby aloha shirts! Awe, makes me miss Hawaii where the large printed shirts replace the suit and tie forever!

love amie

Jessica said...

Awww Asher started Kindergarden on the same day. He didn't think it was easy though. BTW BJay's new HT companion is Joe Palmer!

Becky said...

Paul has a shirt just like James'. Maybe they'll be missionary companions in Hawaii someday.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...