Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HOORAY!

I am at work and wishing so much that I could be in Missouri--JUST for TODAY--to welcome my little brother Michael home from his mission!

CONGRATULATIONS, MIKEY!!!! We are SOOOO proud of you and wish we were there to show you how much we love and miss you!

Michael has served for two years in the Washington Tacoma Mission and has done such an excellent job (50-something baptisms or something like that, and lots of personal growth, too)! I am so excited that he will be going to school at BYU Provo so we can go terrorize him periodically, restock his cupboards and home office at Costco once in a while, and be the Good College Fairies I always wished I'd had!

I am so calling you when I get home, Elder Drews! Hope you had a great trip home (TRIP--yeah, it is a trip, huh?). LOVE YA!!!!

2 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

You will have to tell us some good things that college students like in a care package. P.S. Your Wildcats didn't look too good against the Cougars last Saturday. BYU fans were happy.

Jamie said...

I always oved office supplies and rolls of quarters (vending machines, parking meters, laundry, etc), and I remember I loved diet apple Slice adn my mom brought me a whole costco case of it. i also HATED buying my own toiletries, so I loved getting those for free! (TP, soap, girl needs, etc...). Gift cards for the movies or groceries or the BYU bookstore are good, too...oh, good times!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...