Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Funny Girls

Sunday Night Family Prayer, Addie: "Dear Heavenly Father, please let Jesus know that my prayer is for the whole family and the one Heidi is going to say is just for her."

Oh, the competitiveness!!

Rich and I were just laughing about our favorite Heidi funny: whenever we listen to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," she lays down and pretends to sleep, and then when the "weee-a-weee-oh-momma-way," part comes on, she gets on all fours and roars at everyone dancing around her. Luckily, we caught this on video, so when I get around to uploading all the video from the past month, you'll see for yourself!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Ha ha! I love all the stories about your girls. They crack me up!

cmhl said...

I adore that prayer!!! how great!!!

my two are the same. they get in screaming matches over who gets to say the prayer, and then when #1 (son) says his, he will say something really benevolent like, "and Lord, please help my sister realize that it isn't nice to be hateful while I am praying, and please help her be a better girl."

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. bad bad bad. you know God HAS to get a kick out of children's prayers.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...