Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Feature

I feel like poo today an I made it worse because I think I forgot my morning meds (see how pathetic? I can't even actually remember if I took them or not. There is a downside to being mellow...I am also quite stupid these days, too).

Last Thursday (Jill's Birthday) was the premier of the final season of Scrubs. In honor of my good pals JD, Elliot, Chocolate Bear, Carla, Dr. Cox, Jumpsuit, etc., I will be posting my favorite quote from each episode. By the way, I found the first episode a little bit anti-climactic and lame, but still funny. I missed my friends at Sacred Heart. Quote of the week:

"Seriously---am I having a stroke, or is someone cooking an omelet in here?" --Dr. Kelso.

On a less-funny note, I was away from my computer and unable to wish THREE of my brothers a HAPPY BIRTHDAY this weekend.

My brother, Willy, turned 35 on the 26th
My brother-in-law, Jess, turned 35 today
My brother, Michael, turned 22 today

Yeeeehaw! that's the great thing about having a huge and ever-expanding family...it's always close to SOMEONE's birthday. October was always a big month in my nucear family. November was an off-month, but now we've got Maeby Post, Angie Melin Gray, Dad Layton, Ben Petersen, Rosalie Gray & her soon-to-be-born sister, Darrin Lehman, Sam Elrey, and Kelli Melin.

Also, we have been watching Armageddon Week on the History Channel and have something to add to last week's prophecy: it occured to me today when some scholar was explaining that people who end up without the mark of the beast won't be allowed to buy or sell, that we may end up bartering with our food storage. So maybe after we meet the recommended year supply, we should have extra for currency. I'm just sayin'....you could probably buy ANYTHING with awesome homemade/ home-canned salsa or toilet paper. Or wheat. Or Tylenol. Think about it, yo.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I missed you in Primary!! Everything ok?

Laura said...

Dad's birthday is in November. My Jake's is November too, But thats more for me. Love you.

Aim said...

hahaha! ahhh, what great pics! You've been busy!!

Thank you for your comments on my page. I always love to hear both of your thoughts. You have such wonderful insight and wisdom. I always look forward to posting cause I know I'll get to read your thoughts.

Unko wich- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the art of which you are speaking! Please send it my way! I can guarntee it will be framed and hung the very same day (which is a feat in my house)!

Thanks again! love you guys!

aims

Jamie said...

Laura, thanks for the reminder about Jake--:)--although I don't normally send him birthday greetings--:(. Jenn--we talked this morning, so now you know that I am still alive but had a migraine that numbed my right side this morning and mademe puke. YUM! Excedrin migraine and a long massage/chiropractic appointment made it better. I wonder if I took 2 Lexapro instead of Lex and tapazole? they looke the same....poor crazy me!

Amers--love you! Thank heaven for blogs, huh? We'll get you some Sacred Grove action soon! ;)

Laura said...

James, You don't have to send Jake birthday greetings, It's just sometimes I wounder if anyone else thinks about him...not that you have to. I love you. Thanks for the input on Lexapro. I am soooo tired and Wednesday I go to 10mg. Holy crap...what's that gonna do to me lol.

Geo said...

I'm sorry you feel like poo!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...