Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Retro: The First Week of October

Blogger and/or my computer has been acting up lately, so I haven't posted many photos. Tonight things seem to be going well, so here are a bunch of pix from 2 weeks ago. (Click to enlarge any photo)First of all, this is how the streets looked on October 1st. I took this picture as a birthday present for Debbie, but then I realized it would probably make her sad (down in the 90-degree Arizona heat, homesick for Montana)...but Deb, I hope you had a happy birthday!
This is how Addie looked when I picked her up from school on the 1st...later that day she lost her top left tooth!
On the way down to Utah, we stopped and visited my Dad and Becky in Pocatello. Dad made us such a delicious dinner, and the kids had so much fun playing in his (massive) backyard. My step-sister Casey's daughter was there--Becca is only 6 weeks older than Heidi and they are quite the pair. We had such a nice visit--dad & Becky, thanks so much for having us over! We had a great time!
James Ole exploring Grandpa's kitchen 10/03
Sweet Baby James sleeping in our hotel room in Utah.

Jill whipped up an amazing Mexican feast for Sam's birthday...the haze is from the smoke from his candles.
Addie, Heidi, & Uncle Sam ready for some cake.


Audrey, Kristen and Will at the bowling alley. Cosmic Bowl was Sam's Bday activity of choice.
The boys tried really hard to beat the girls...
...but Kristin beat EVERYONE! My score for both games was around 163...hers was 220 or something like that!

5 comments:

Brent said...

Hey, is Addie even OLD enough to lose a tooth? My senses tell me the fist of Heidi had something to do with it.

Jamie said...

Yep, she's old enough...it's her THIRD lost tooth. Weird. I didn't lose mine until I was 6-1/2. Actually, that top tooth was "loosened" by Cousin Danny--they were playing jump rope and Addie put the rope in her mouth and Danny pulled, and well....I yanked it out when she came home crying.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wish!! The pics don't make me sad anymore because even though I won't be there for fall this year, there are many more falls to come!!

I love you my dear sisterfriend!!!

AuntieM said...

I am missing you!! I hope you are feeling better. The kids a adorable and you all looked like you were having so much fun bowling.. Confrence was overly awesome and I look forward to April. Loving you from afar. Auntie M

Jill Petersen said...

That last picture of us bowling and our names next to us is sooo cool. I love it!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...