Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Girl

Sweet Adeline Turned SIX Today! Her day started with a breakfast date with Uncle Michael. Mike let us sleep in this morning and took Addie, Heidi and Abby out to a birthday breakfast. They loved it and Addie felt so special and grown up to be taken on a date with her uncle! (Thanks, Michael!)
At lunchtime, she got a call from Grandma Melin back in Montana (buried in snow!)...Gram Melin and I agreed the Addie's birthday is extra-memorable because it's the day I became a mother and she became a Grandmother!

And even though Addie was Nana's 10th grandchild, Nana thinks she's pretty special, too!
I love this picture of my girls just waiting for the festivities to get going...

...and here's Addie with her long-wished-for Furberry Bear from Nana!

We had such a fun day today, still working yo sort through things at the house...I have tons more pictures to post. Hopefully I'll get a second wind later. Let me just say that Rich found the BEST bday surprise for Addie. She's been having so much fun riding around on Abby's razor scooter, Rich looked up on the internet where they might be on sale. This morning he found one online at Target for $18.99, so we went and picked it up in time for Addie's bday lunch party. She is THRILLED and I have the cutest pictures to prove it...coming soon! What a fun daddy!

If I don't come back by tomorrow, yall have yourselves and Merry Little Thanksgiving now...it's my favorite holiday, remember?


3 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

We are in Tucson for Thanksgiving today. Thinkin' of you......
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Love, The Holm family

Brent said...

Happy birthday, Addie Rose! I hope you had a wonderful day with your Nana and Papa and your cousins and uncle and mom and dad and Heidi and Bubby!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...