Thursday, November 22, 2007

More Washington Pix

Heidi is really enjoying Nana's dog, Sydnie

In the backyard on Wednesday

We found the best DVD for Heidi in the Target dollar bins--Video Zoo! We gave it to her when Addie was opening her gifts. It has relaxing music and no talking, so it will be perfect for quiet time!
Addie riding Marshall's scooter--she loves it so much, we got her one for her bday!
Nana & Addie
Cousins/ Aunt & Uncle singing to Addie at her bday lunch party
Opening her new sweatsTalking to Grandma Melin
Reading her cards
Excited about her Furberry
More card reading with mom


Dad and James at Ad's bday lunch--

Bubby still has a fat lip from falling at our hotel last Saturday.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey what the heck did you do to MY wee-bub???
Happy Birthday Addie. Glad you guys are having a nice time. We got here to Cali late last night. We had a great turkey dinner and have spent most the day just hanging out. See ya later

Luisa said...

You went by/through my hometown and are visiting my homestate of OREGON! I was born in Umatilla and raised in Hermiston. (It is where you cross the Columbia River from Kennewick into Oregon.) I loved growing up in Oregon and love the gorge. We just went back in April and spent a day in Portland and a few days on the coast. (As well as time with my family.) It is gorgeous and lovely. Awww, I miss it.

Luisa said...

oops, I mean Washington into Oregon.

Lisa said...

I am totally going to create and market a line of helmets for toddlers. I'm thinking something like a football helmet with a faceguard. They could come in different designs, with stickers and accessories. Who's with me? ;)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...