Saturday, December 08, 2007

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?...

...Seven Crazy Cousins
Lookin' at Me!
Jacob-3, Heidi-3, Gabriel-13, Addie-6, James-1, Jared-6-1/2, & Sam, 1-1/2
Friday, Dec. 7th, we hosted a big family (two of my sibs live in Helena, so it was the 3 of us and our families) Christmas Party at our house, complete with team-effort Ham Dinner, Family portraits, hot cocoa bar, sugar cookies, candy canes, a screening of the Polar Express, a sleepover, a silly gift exchange in the morning, and a yummy breakfast.
Hooray for Families! Hooray for Christmas!

More Christmas Cuties
Heidi and Jacob--best pals!
Sweet Baby James in his old man jammies...

(we missed you, Nana!)

HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS!

7 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Looks like you're living the American Dream. Good for you :)
Cute title. Happy HOlidays!

Lyndi said...

Cute pics, I hope you guys had fun. I sure miss you! We are having fun with Sam and special K. I love Christmas, I love my family, and I love this beautiful place!!!!

Creole Wisdom said...

What adorable kids! And I adore "Brown Bear" it is a such a great book, what a fun pun on words Jamie.

Oh- and thank you thank you thank you for your kind comment. If you keep your out for a cute Montana boy that would be good, too. Kind of think "cowboy take me away" Dixie Chicks style ; 0 HAHA

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Geo said...

Hurray for keeping the generations close!

Laura said...

That was so much fun James. Thank you for having us. And a big thank you to Rich for taking our pics. We love you!

Jenn said...

I'm sooo jealous. I wISH we could be with my family this year, but oh well. Glad you guys had such a nice time. Cute photos...they remind me of when my sis and I did all the kids in front of the tree in matching ELMO jammies!!! Fun fun fun!

Jill Petersen said...

Ya'll are so cute! I am glad you got together! My kids would have had a blast! We miss you.

P.S. You'll be getting your Christmas package this week!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...