Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh, My...


Last night we took our Christmas pictures, and it was crazy and fun. James did his last throwing up right before the pictures, and then Addie threw up in the middle. It was awesome!

Addie's self portrait
Heidi stealing her bear from Dad
My self-portrait
This picture cracked me up! I was trying to keep James happy while Rich messed with the camera, and apparently Heidi thought the floor needed a sweep. Look at James' face...not amused!


There are even more pix, including Addie's nausea and subsequent trip to the bathroom...good times! I'll keep the portrait under wraps until it goes out in the cards, but here's one for the road:

It's hard being adored.

***

Meanwhile, my hands are raw from sanitizing and here's a list of what I have laundered the past two days:
4 pillow shams
3 pillow cases
3 throw blankets
3 comforters (one of them twice--I'm glad we got the synthetic down!)
2 duvet covers
2 couch covers
1 micro-sueded couch cushion cover
3 sets of sheets
1 throw pillow
8+ towels
...and Rich has been shampooing the carpet with his new little green stain machine. Party on.

Addie just came in the office with a cow bell form the Christmas tree and a cup. She started ringing the bell, and when I didn't respond, she said, "Mom! Look!" I turned around and she was just ringing the bell and holding the cup. I told her to stop because it was giving me a headache, and she said, "But mom, all I want is money."

Crazy kid! Go back to bed!


7 comments:

Geo said...

Get that kid a job with the Salvation Army!

I LOVE your self-portrait. In fact, I just stole it for my files. You're beautiful!

AND. I just got my get-well card! Thank you! It's adorable, and you are sweet. xoxoxo

Lyndi said...

Love the pics.....I miss you guys!

1D! said...

K Rich- show me how to have a photo shoot like that one! J/k! I freakin love all the pictures. We are doing our Christmas card pictures this week as well. We'll see how they turn out. BTW I love the jammies. Great Idea!

1D! said...

oops- AL is really Jill!

Kelli said...

All I want is money, too. Can I borrow your bell, Addie?!!

Jenn said...

We need to plan a time that works for you guys for our family photo...I don't think pj's will work for us though...hehehe.
I just love Addie...you go girl, work it!!

Anonymous said...

I remember how excited I was when the kids were finally old enough to throw up in a bucket! This too shall pass....

Love the pic of the girls kissing James. Priceless.

Love, Debbie

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...