Thursday, January 17, 2008

RETRO: New Years Eve

AKA, The Most Boring NYE I've Had Since 1983, But It Was Still Good: A Photo Essay by Jamie Melin
Me: After attending two fun parties as a family, we gave up adn came home at 11pm and put the kids down; I ended up awake, alone, sitting up watching Dick Clark's corpse ring in the new year as the Times Square Apple dropped. Then I grabbed the camera and took these pix...
Happy 2008, Rich!
Happy New Year, Addie!
Ring out the old, Heidi!

Bottoms up, James!

Yeah, we know how to party.

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

Yeah, we did nothing for NYE. I was asleep before midnight. :(

I love the girls' bedding.

Cannwin said...

Jamie, that made me laugh! Very whitty, thanks for the added seratonin.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...