Monday, January 14, 2008

The Weekend

We've had a busy weekend saying goodbye to the Jelli-Melins, who today began their trek southward to live in West Palm Beach, Florida. We will miss having them so close in North Dakota! Anyway, Saturday morning Rich took the girls over to play with their cousins while Rich helped Uncle Jess load up one last little trailer they will pull behind their Honda Pilot. I stayed home with James (he still has a cold and needed more sleep)--I did laundry and folding for FOUR HOURS adn got the laundry room clean (and not much else) and all the beds changed. Rich and the girls came home for a short rest, and then we all headed out to Chico for one last winter swim with the cousins (photos coming soon).
Later we had a pizza party at Grandma's house and got the kids to bed by 8pm for church on Sunday. At church, our niece Hannah Beth was blessed. We took lots of family pictures after church at Hannah's house (my SIL Angie's house), then had a yummy lasagne dinner at Grandma Melin's house. The cousins played til they couldn't play no more and we said our good byes last night. We hope the Jellis travel safely--we sure had a fun holiday with them!
I'll have more photos and stories soon. Now I am off to have lunch with mi amiga Debbie, who moved back to MT from AZ over the holidays (YAY!) Later, we are having Alexander and Boston Winsor over for an after-school playdate, so we'll be busy!!! :) Happy Monday! All but three Melin Grandkids: Back-Rosalie, Summer, Heidi
Front-TJay, Danny, Grandma, Hannah, Grandpa, James, Matthew, Addie.
GROUP HUG!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Baby Hannah Montana is adorable! You need to get some more pictures of her for me! I love all the grandbabies. I am sure they never thought they would have so many so fast. It kinda makes me nervous to be a grandma!

Jenn said...

One of my most favorite photos is one of my Mom and Dad with all the grandkids...even though some were screaming and there are tears...and snot!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...