Thursday, February 21, 2008

S. A. D.*

[*Seasonal Affective Disorder]

Today felt like April. The sun was blazing when I took the kids to the park at 3pm. I didn't wear a jacket and I could almost hear my skin singing the Hallelujah chorus. The fuzz in my brain went away with the winter blues as I watched my kids romp through yellow grass, slushy puddles, and mounds of crusty snow. It really does make a difference, I thought to myself...The sun really matters.

***

Today is MY DAD POST'S BIRTHDAY, which he shares with my nephew, Sam Post. Happy Birthday, Post Boys! Hope you had a great day! Dad, I'm sorry I taped over your Hard Day's Night video tape in 1988. Here's a little something to make up for it...


And so I give you The Official Song of February, courtesy of Sweet George Harrison.

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Your video's aren't working...

Jill Petersen said...

I also have to agree that the sun REALLY DOES MATTER! I know I talked to you about the winter blues pamplet my Psych gave me so I could use the blue light machine in my house to help with the depression. I am still looking into it. I LOVE THE SUN! " Here comes the sun, do da do do, here comes the sun..."

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...